Loft insulation is quick and cost-effective way to instantly warm up houses and reducing heating bills.
As warm air rises, as much as 25% of heating can be lost1 directly through an uninsulated or poorly insulated roof. Installing Loft insulation adds a thermal blanket to your loft or attic, helping to lock all that warmth inside.
Houses with Loft insulation get the benefits of a warmer, cosier condition right away. You could also see your heating bills reduce by as much £580 a year2, depending on the size of your property1.
If you already have Loft insulation installed it’s worth checking it meets today’s recommended standards at our no-obligation home energy assessment. We often find existing insulation is not deep enough to be fully effective. The recommended minimum depth is now 270mm, so if your loft or roof space was insulated before 2003 your home could probably benefit from a top-up.
We’re one of the leading Loft insulation installers for homes across northwest and midland west England. We offer high standard insulation service and our expert teams will make sure your installation is straightforward and trouble-free, with minimum disruption to your home life.
If you’re thinking about installing Loft insulation, ask us about any funding or grants that may be available to cover the cost of improving your home’s energy efficiency*.
If you don’t qualify for any funding or grants from the government, we also offer this service privately.
If you are thinking of spreading the cost over a length of period, we have finance available at competitive rates.
Contact us or call our friendly team on 01274911099
- Our expert, no-obligation survey gets you the best solution. We’ll take into account your needs for storage space or living space.
- We will accurately measure the loft dimensions, as well as measuring the depth of any existing loft insulation. We measure from the loft floor between the joists to the top of the insulation itself. This is something you can do yourself if you want to check your insulation is at the required minimum depth of 270mm.
- We’ll provide our recommendations, along with a clear, fixed quote for the work. We’ll also inform you of any grants or funding that may be available to you for Loft insulation.
- Installed professionally, Loft insulation should last for at least 40 years, and pay for itself many times over.
- All the insulation materials we use are BBA-Approved
Installation is quick and straightforward.
- Our experienced team of installers will arrive at the appointed time with the insulation quilts specified by the surveyor.
- Our high standards of training ensure the insulation is fitted to work effectively in all areas of the loft/roof space.
- Installation can be as quick as 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the loft space.
- The installers will remove all packaging, leaving the area tidy.
Loft insulation is a cost-effective solution to prevent up to 25% of heat being lost through the roof. It could soon pay for itself with the savings made on your heating bills.
Installing Loft insulation could help save up to £580 a year on energy bills, depending on the size of the property.
The cost of installing Loft insulation will vary on the size of your property.
Our onsite assessment will check loft access, accurately measure the size of the loft area to be treated, and recommend the most suitable insulation along with essentials such as vents.
Funding for Loft insulation is available for certain households
Under the government-backed ECO (Energy Company Obligation) scheme some customers will qualify for fully-funded Loft insulation.
See ECO grants for more details.
Book your no-obligation home assessment with us for expert advice on the latest grants and offers available
All installations are carried out by Construction Circle’s experienced technicians using only SWIP products approved by BBA.
All our installations are registered with Trust Mark
Why should I get my loft insulated?
- It will reduce heat loss in your home.
- Insulating you loft will help keeping more heat inside your home and reduce the amount of energy hence reduced energy bill and saving money
- You will have minimal disruption to your home as It is quick and easy to install.
- Once installed it is maintenance free
How does loft insulation work?
Installing loft insulation is as simple as unrolling a rug. A mineral fibre material is laid between the joists and then over the joists in your loft or roof. This thick material captures heat normally lost through the roof and stops draughts getting in.
If you already have loft insulation, you could still benefit from a top-up. If your insulation is 100mm or less, you can increase it to the recommended level of 270mm.
Is your home suitable for loft insulation?
Loft insulation is suitable for your home if:
- You have not installed it already
- You have easy access to your loft space
- If you have already insulated your loft and its thickness is 100mm or less, this can be topped up
- There has been no insulation removed from your loft in the last 6 months.
Under the current ECO scheme, you can qualify for Loft Insulation for free if you’re eligible to improve your home’s energy efficiency. Check if you are eligible.APPLY NOW
1 Heat loss estimates are from https://energysavingtrust.org.uk/energy-at-home/reducing-home-heat-loss/
2 Savings estimate for installing loft or roof insulation is based on insulating a detached gas-heated home. Fuel prices as of April 2022. See https://energysavingtrust.org.uk/advice/roof-and-loft-insulation
∗Fully-funded insulation is subject to a home energy assessment and the householder meeting the ECO scheme criteria.